about shop patterns projects printables extras sponsorship wild olive twitter flickr pinterest subscribe

calendar // guinea pigs playing in the snow



With each new month, I make a new set of calendar wallpapers for computers, phones, and tablets. With each new year, I choose a theme or general design for those wallpapers. This year, my sweet guinea pigs agreed to grace the Wild Olive calendars. Yes, I'm turning into a crazy guinea pig lady, but I'm totally okay with it.

Currently there's not much snow around here, so Captain Cuddles and Lieutenant Nibbles are gonna have to be content dreaming of playing outside and building a snowpiggy. That works out well, because they love to sleep and dream. Nibbles' ears twitch ever so slightly when she dreams!

In their dream they found some leaves for the snowpiggy's ears, twigs for it's little paws and nails, buttons for eyes, and a bit of carrot for the nose. Of course, they ate the carrot shortly after the snowpiggy was finished.

For this year, I decided to simplify the number of calendars I'm making each month. So, choose from the sizes below. Each one should be able to fit or fill the area on your particular screen.


6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see all the cute guinea ideas/art for every month!! I love seeing them on instagram and now that they've become illustrated characters it makes me love them even more!! You're the best Mollie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love guinea pigs! I had a pair years ago and these guys bring back happy memories. I look forward to 12 months of furry cuteness. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guinea pigs are just delightful. I used to have one when I ran a nursery school....years ago...but I still remember how much fun they were. My daughter is threatening to get us one for our RV...we live in it full time and feel a dog would be too big. Loving your pigs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, they are so adorable. I really love that you have a theme you are using throughout the year. Can't wait to see more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg! guinea pigs are the best! ♡ thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete

I often reply to comments in the comments...check back if you have a question!